Good afternoon to everyone!
In this post I'm uploading an activity related to the past simple tense (regular forms) than we are going to do in class next Wednesday.
It is taken from the following website: Website
If you want to get it, just click here
Bye - bye
Good morning to everyone! These three years have been a period in which we've learnt from each other, we've laughed a lot, we'...
-
Good afternoon! In this post I am just uploading a game we are going to do today in order to refresh the difference between the Present Si...
-
Hello! This is a post in which we are going to focus on the verb To be. Here I leave a video you can watch at home. I believe it can help ...
-
Hello! This is a different activity, which is taken from this pdf: Christmas Student Worksheet In this post you are going to find a r...